[Gnumed-devel] OSCAR code for fetching / importing from PathNet

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR code for fetching / importing from PathNet
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:13:10 -0800

Hi Syan

A few caveats:

- the code was not very well, if at all, documented
- what I do know about it involves
- - a connection method that used to be IPsec but has since changed to SSH VPN.
- - instead of downloading a file, the fetcher queries the service provider's SQL databse and writes the data into a table built to accomodate the PathNet verson of HL7. The local people who wrote this local module do not have a generalized test result schema into which to fit the data from a variety of providers.

Also I did not know (until after I transferred this) that I ought perhaps have limited the .tar to *.java files so sorry if the associated CVS metadata is a clutter.

Thanks for the interest in looking at it!