Re: [Gnumed-devel] editing of progress notes

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] editing of progress notes
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:43:08 +1100

Personally I think that editing a progress note from another user SHOULD NEVER
BE ALLOWED EVER EVER EVER
address@hidden@address@hidden@address@hidden@address@hidden@address@hidden@#

As you can see I feel strongly about this.

Why would you allow that.

 I write my clinical notes. If I make changes within my current session, those
changes should make up the medical record (not the bits I changed which
should not be recorded). The record should not be committed to the datbase
until I (the doctor) have decided that they should by hitting the save key,
or the consultation is over.

If I the doctor,  want to then ammend/change, then this change is added
sequentially to the record. If someone else wants to add/change, it is added
sequentially to the record.

Regards

richard