[Gnumed-devel] Window manager - graphics rendering questions

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Window manager - graphics rendering questions
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:22:13 +1100

I enclose two pngs of my demo, identical code, running on my machine and LIz's
machine at the same pixel size.

In hers, her window manager seems to take over, in mine, the window manager
seems to have no effect (which I prefer because her window manager stuffs
things up as I'll explain later). I've tried changing my window decorations
etc to differnet types, none flow though to my graphics (great!!!).

With Lizes, even the heights of the textboxes, buttons are affected  as the
gaps between the buttons and the next things up or down are larger.

Any Ideas? As you can see mine is much smoother/nicer.

She used my compile instructions.

Regards

Richard