Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR code for fetching / importing from PathNet

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR code for fetching / importing from PathNet
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:31:06 -0800

At 5:37 PM +0100 3/3/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Eventually, if we do end up using this we should at least
notify the OSCAR people.

The code was written by a local company Andromedia
They wrote it at the request of one local installation of OSCAR
McMaster may lack interest and/or a structure to include the code into their main trunk.

If gnumed uses the code but must modify it, how is any original authorship and copyright by Andromedia preserved in the modified version? How would licensing work?