Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:17:23 -0800

At 9:23 PM +0100 3/5/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
I don't think there is. Richard himself once entertained the
idea of formalizing the scratchpad content more. His original
design had a scratchpad AND a patient inbox. He once wondered
whether they could be merged. I would agree they can.

... which might make the scratchpad a special type of item in the inbox, maybe one that is always presented top-most within the inbox area, maybe always in its own, specially assigned area of the screen

... and would it mean the scratchpad item should be part of clin_root_item, and audited?