Re: GUI (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking)

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: GUI (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:08:19 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

That's what I've been saying all along. As much as I admire
his GUI and even believe in their practicality I don't see we
can have it in 0.1.
Yes and no,
For example, currently I am working on connecting demographics, using Richard's
design as this is
the only one proposed and basically the same throughout its incarnations. So
yes, we can have (this part of)
his GUI in 0.1.

For 0.1 we should also have IMHO
        - vaccinations (working, and based on Richard's design)
        - notes viewer (working)
        - SOAP entry (? nearly working)
        - docs viewer (working)

And then make a release, with *only* these five modules (currently gnumed loads
*23* modules, mostly non-functional)

Precisely ! Ian might even make his life easier yet by
complaining if the *middleware* does not support his
connecting the UI.
I prefer to modify it myself. ;-)

Ian