[Gnumed-devel] Re: narrowing down 0.1

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: narrowing down 0.1
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:28:52 -0800

At 9:03 PM +1100 3/7/05, catmat wrote:
Is anyone working on labs at the moment?

Not on any regular basis AFAIK. Karsten has given guidance both on and off list. Your, Ian and others' examination of the OSCAR code I forwarded was much appreciated.

I think Karsten and Sebastian did some legwork on this. They may have something that is not in the main trunk that could be used for german data. There is also LabJournal or something like that in the wiki that Sebastian was putting together.

Labs was something I was wanting to get built. I am still doing some work behind the scenes, figuring out how I can most effectively (and satisfactorily to this Gnumed group) use some of the unrestricted grant funds that I obtained, to help move it forward.