Re: [Gnumed-devel] soap notes development

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] soap notes development
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:00:47 +0100

Hi all,

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Quick rundown:

- we've looked at the backend: soap notes have a place to be stored
- we've taught the middleware how to safely access the tables
- we've decided on writing a simple notebook plugin *for 0.1*
All the code and functionality can be unit tested by:
client/wxpython/gmSOAPWidgets.py : soap editor, empty soap creation widget test-area/cfmoro/soap_input/gmSoapPlugins.py: soap creation from problems

Feedback really needed, as always ;)

Best regards,
carlos