Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:55:39 +1100

?

> All design credits go to Richard ! I just followed his specs.

Well, not quite.  Where did the extra listbox come from in gnuMed which seems
to contain 'schedules'. Of what?

See the attatched png's. Firstly the vb original (rt_vaccinations_vb.png). One
selects the condition one is vaccinating against (target disease or schedule.
if part of this), This is what is displayed in the first column (see
rt_vaccinations_vb_schedules with the record of a child who has both
schedules and isolated single disease vaccinations).

I include the composite overlay of your gnuMed vacciantions panel in my wx25
overall design (composite.png).

BTW, you mention the vaccination thing works - not here. The clear button
dosn't clear the editing area, I can't seem to bring up vaccines to add (am I
missing something as I did install the test data),and also thenthe ok button
is meant to drop the newly added vaccine onto the list for later saving at
the doctors discretion. Also, one should be able to edit previous vaccine
data to change a mistake by clicking on the list member and having its
contents reappear back in the editing boxes. This BTW is obviously logged as
a change in auditing, but is necessary, as one does things like put in the
wrong vaccine number/brand vaccine.

Regards

Richard