Re: [Gnumed-devel] SuSE 9.2

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] SuSE 9.2
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:02:35 +0100 (MET)

> Hm, the GNU gettext API (not the class based one) doesn't seem
> to support unicode. We may need to switch to the class based
> API one day after 0.1 ...
>
> Morale: don't use unicode-compiled wxPython for now.
Thanks for looking into this. This basically also means that Suse 9.2 users
(me) will be unable to test Gnumed 0.1 :-). Unless I figure out a
workaround.

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms