Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:55:44 +0100 (MET)

> BTW, you mention the vaccination thing works - not here.

Now it finally happened :-). I saw that one coming and now it hits me right
in the face.

Well Gnumed really is a beast. We have at least three different versions of
python, wx, wxpython, postgres and god know what else.

Is there anyone here with enough shell scripting skills to write a shell
script to gather info about python, wx, wxpython, postgres, environment
variables and so on? IMHO we need to start requesting that info with as many
bug reports as as we can.

I know this is ugly but maybe this script can be called from within gnumed
and the information appended to our logfile.

I truly lack the skills to do it. Sorry.

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl