[Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:22:21 +0100

Hello all,

On next weeks, I am meeting the hospital manager of 3 centers in Anantapur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anantapur). These centers are responsible both of general practice and inpatient care. Each doctor meets between 100 and 150 patients per day and the global attended population is really high. Recently a HIV unit has
started to work.

Vicente Ferrer Fundation (http://www.fundacionvicenteferrer.org/eng/home.php) gives collaboration (funding, resources, volunteers...) for Anantapur health care insfrastructure. We are metting thanks to a friend who is actually managing some projects of the fundation in
Anantapur.

He is really interested in GnuMed, as they are lacking and need health information system.
I have told him repeatly and, as the hospital manager (a doctor)
is coming to Barcelona, GnuMed will be introduced to him. I think it could be a great opportunity for the GnuMed to begin some kind of real-world pilote experience. I can't know, but even some
possibility of getting funds  exists...

Beginning to prepare the presentation, I wonder if we have any materials elaborated, as open office presentation... If not, maybe it could be useful (as these kind of meetings would hopefully repeat in future) to prepare some kind of documentation (*non for developers*) to be used. I imagine a generic
presentation would include:
   a) a white paper
   b) a open office (or another free) presentation
   c) GnuMed running

I confess myself so lazy in writing documents for humans (I love coding }:) ) and have serious doubts of my english... Would anyone (if it's seen useful) like to collaborate with me in the development of the
materials?

Best regards,
carlos

--
GPG key ID FA50E162 @ random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
ECBD 59FE 1A50 630E DF7A  4AF2 E410 83FB FA50 E162