Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient (was re: more scratchpad comments)

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient (was re: more scratchpad comments)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:18:53 +1100

There will be a 'lock button' to achieve denying access. Also I think yours is
a good idea, that at first login the general/status/inbox area be displayed.
And I agree that we must for once and for all get rid of this defaulting to
displaying the last patient. when you are finished with a patient the
clinical record should be empty. If a search fails the clinical record should
default to empty - not the last patient seen.

PS: Seems I'm the only one who routinely adds my name to the bottom of the
comments. As the headers on a reply are sometimes snipped, I wish otheres
would do it as I have difficulty seeing who wrote what. Perhaps its just
little old dumb me.

Richard