Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed presentation resources (and help needed)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:43:22 +0100

On Thursday 10 March 2005 07:29, J Busser wrote:
> At 9:22 PM +0100 3/9/05, Carlos Moro wrote:
> >I can't know, but even some
> >possibility of getting funds  exists...
>
> This would be an opportunity to (further) formulate within the group
> how any (appreciated) funds would be welcome to *help* the project
> *without* dictating its course or direction
Absolutely. One of my too many projetcs involves coming up with a transparent
funding system for Gnumed. Some ideas exist but they are written in German.
Not much help yet.

1.) so called shared finance modell
- people commit to pying a certain amount one a predefined amount (total) has
been reached

2.) set up a trust or non commercial organization
- can supply tax reduction
- is in the works for Germany
- has been set up for typo3 cms
- collect money from members (gold, silver, affilate)

3.) develop (and document a business plan around Gnumed)
- someone can start a company - I did :-)
- existing companies usually lack the OpenSource concept - "Linux is
communism"

Please remind me to translate my documents into English once 0.1 is out.