[Gnumed-devel] Re: Regarding GnuMed document for speech

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Regarding GnuMed document for speech
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:51:15 -0800

At 10:07 PM +0100 3/10/05, Carlos Moro wrote:
Could you please 'break the ice' with some items for the TOC (having in mind who is the meeting for - little IT knowled, by high of clinical and hospitalary management)? I can then begin to elaborate them from the commented sources...

Maybe the wiki page below is breaking the ice, I am no sure how well I am imagining what the mangers may want to know...

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PromotingGnumed