[Gnumed-devel] please check Wiki content

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] please check Wiki content
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:39:35 +0100

Hi all,

I have found some time to whip up some Wiki content
You will find it starting with installation instructions, main via CVS.

Please do me a favor and read it. There are tons of spelling errors and
GEnglish faux pas to correct.

Karsten, Ian whover is in the know please check
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/SystemEnvironmentForGnumed
and write a few lines. I remeber something about pythonpath, site-packages,
symlinks which I set up ages ago and don't remember.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany