Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient (was re: more scratchpad comments)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] close-patient (was re: more scratchpad comments)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:28:44 +0100

> Sorry Karsten, I still fail to see any argument for having this feature.
I neither see much argument in not having it. See my other
mail. However, since I see both ways as equally valid I took
the pains to allow for what you want. BTW, I don't see it as a
feature either way, just two ways of how things would work.

> Perhaps apologies are in order because I seem to remember in my pre-dementia
> brain, that there is a  flag to do that.
No apologies needed. It's not like there's a prominent menu
item to do it either.