Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui - not just a pretty face

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui - not just a pretty face
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:53:57 -0800

At 6:40 PM +1100 3/14/05, Ian Haywood wrote:
I missed the post where anyone said that we wouldn't implement it.
I am working on connecting demographics as fast as I can (which,
I agree, is very slow)

Strangely, some people have the idea that development will somehow stop when we reach 0.1. In fact, it won't even slow down, we will progress to a full & correct implementation
of your client, but its going to take a long time.

Ian seems to have already answered what I just asked in my last post on this thread, yes?