Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Fwd: [GPCG_TALK] FreeMED demo]

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Fwd: [GPCG_TALK] FreeMED demo]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:25:56 +1100

flotsamjetsom wrote:
> Individual pages for each S O A P item seems the wrong granularity.
> Appointments look ok - ? another non-clinician written EMR?

Yes, I was struck by just how clunky all of the open source EMRs seemed.
care2X not only looked teh nicest, but also seemed to have the best
usage ergonomics, but even then, pretty awkward. The bottom line is that
 a Web interface is fine for occasional, remote use, but is no
substitute for a carefully crafted GUI interface.

Tim C