[Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry'

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry'
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:48:12 +1100

Ian.

[PANIC] (gnumed.py:address@hidden): PyAssertionError: C++ assertion
"bitmap.GetWidth() == m_width && bitmap.GetHeight() == m_height" failed
in ../src/generic/imaglist.cpp(74): invalid bitmap size in wxImageList: this
might work on this platform but definitely won't under Windows.<#10-0x0A-lf>

Ok, This is what happened previously, So now won't load. I've struck this
heaps of times under wx25. Seems to be more sensitive about the way it
handles bitmap image size.

I'll try and track the code down in the main gnuMed modules today to see
exactly where it is crashing, but if you find out first please mail me.

Thanks

Richard