[Gnumed-devel] ?search algorithm in gnuMed for patients

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] ?search algorithm in gnuMed for patients
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:33:45 +1100

Is it documented anywhere what characters are meant to work in the search box
for a patient.

Also can someone give me a list of people in the database (eg kirk, spock,
hilmer etc, so I can try and find them).

I've got Ians listbook thingy working but it was a problem loading icons on my
machine for some reason.

Also how can I switch back from the terry listbook style to the other style,
presumably at the moment by editing the actual database?

Regards

Richard