[Gnumed-devel] Demographics textbox question

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Demographics textbox question
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:17:40 +1100

Ian,

Now that I've the tab running I'm looking at demographics. Was there any
reason my original screen design was changed, to remove textboxes for suburb,
postcode, type of address etc? The way it is now it is non-standard and makes
it harder to search by the individual fields.

All the ozzie databases I know have the street information in one field
(multi-line) with seperate suburb etc.

I would have thought we should still be able to designate the type of address
eg home/work/ etc and be able to nominate one a the postal address as per my
original design.

Regards

richard