[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:34:54 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

I'm still with you although quite occupied doing other work.

Looks like all we have to do in order to make the RichardSpace plugin loader
happy is setting defaults for the parameters not set by this loader, check
if these are set to some sensible value and get user/workplace via WhoAmI if
not. I will try to look into this problem this evening.

Hilmar

PS: I modified the DrugBrowser to work again ( at least with AMIS), but as
this is probably post-0.1 stuff I won't check it in right now.

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl