Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.5.4.1 Released

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.5.4.1 Released
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:06:09 +0100 (MET)

I will try the wx2.5 script I hacked from your instruction recently.
If it works of I will put in CVS (test-area).

I don't know if I am going to invest the time but I probably need to read
more on the multivesion feature of wxpython.

Somewhere they said that one need a multiversion capable version of
wxwidgtes2.4 as well.

But thinking of it your instructions don't make use of this feature, do
they. It is more like (re)setting environment variable so they point to
different versions of wxpython?

That never worked for me. Maybe I can get it going.

Sebastian

> http://www.wxpython.org/download.php
>
> Compiles as per previous instructions. Quite a number of bug fixes as well
> as
> some new controls, including it seems a specific button sizer which sounds
> interesting - must experiment with it.
>
> Don't forget to modify all your setup files with the correct pathways
> eg /opt/wx/2.5.4.1/bin etc
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms