[Gnumed-devel] artwork handling

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] artwork handling
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:16:36 +0100 (MET)

Hi guys,

Me again,

Please tell me the policy on icon/artwork handling. As far as I can tell
from the CVS there are at least two ways.

convert images with img2py or alike and import *.py or handle known graphics
types directly.

Can we agree on one way to do it or does this overly restrict someone ?

I propose to centrally store any media in the folder artwork which is in CVS
already. Is there a tool which can display cotent of a *.py file for files
that handle multiple images.

This would be a nice little project for a beginner.
I will add some lines to the Wiki. I remember talking to Karsten about this
some time ago.

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl