[Gnumed-devel] image needed, call for help

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] image needed, call for help
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:10:22 +0100 (MET)

Can somone please mail me a 48x48 image/icon for Gnumed to place in the
upper left corner. GIF or PNG but PNG is preferred.

I would like a 163x314 image for the left side of the installer as well.

I just played with BitRock for a few minutes and its GUI is really easy to
use. Just download the 30day evaluation version.

Here is your chance no coding needed.

If you whip something up you can post the resulting xml file here for
review.
Do it for Windows or Linux or both. Any platform can build binaries for any
other platform I think.

Attached is an initial version of an XML-file. Loading this in their Gui
will get you started.

It took five minutes to create. You will have to edit wht files to include
and where to place them on the target platform.

pre/post install scripts can be run by the installer so those need to be
written. Ask for assistance here on this list.

If you want you can mail it to any developer for checkin. It's xml,
plaintext.

I really appreciate any help. You can make it happen.

Sebastian Hilbert.

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl