Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site - gnumed.org

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site - gnumed.org
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:28:17 +0100 (MET)

> > Any 'News' that we should replace it with? Impending release of 0.1
> > perhaps?
> Well, I'd be wary of producing hot air just yet :-)
I cannot agree more.

Ian's recent post indicated that his progress is slow. I see CVS commits
which gives me hope. I cannot judge unannounced activity but its not like
hell broke loose in terms of putting together a releasable version.

I will review what we have so far right now. Don't be surprised if I
*suggest* an even more reduced version for 0.1

Sebastian

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

"Happy ProMail" bis 24. März: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail
Zum 6. Geburtstag gibt's GMX ProMail jetzt 66 Tage kostenlos!