Re: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrap

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrap
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:03:52 +0100 (MET)

For no apparent reason everything works now as expected. Cannot reproduce
any of this.

Sebastian

> > apparently uses gm-dbo to do some db tasks. This user needs to exist in
> the
> > postgres db ? Or is this taken care of by the install script as well.
> yes
>
> > I just noticed that apparently redo-de worked. It asked for the password
> of
> > gm-dbo and I supplied the password I used to supply for gm-dbowner.
> THere is not difference between redo-de and redo-public
> regarding users.
>
> > I just read in the cvs commit message that it was renamed. So when is
> this
> > user first created and connected to a password (provided when by whom)
> When you bootstrap.
>
> > Can someone please explain the concept ?
> Nothing but a rename.
>
> Works for me.
>
> Karsten
> --
> GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
> E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms