Re: [Gnumed-devel] bug report -maybe

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] bug report -maybe
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:48:43 +0100 (MET)

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 08:47:27AM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
> >
> > Iam one of those unfortunate living with the unicode problem.
> > Ok I can export LANG = en which makes it work but we will have to solve
> this
> > sooner or later. Rather sooner. I searched google but could not find
> anything
> > useful. Karsten recently mentioned something but I don't remember.
> gmI8N will have to be modified to use ugettext() instead of
> gettext(). It ain't entirely trivial but perfectly doable IMO.

Ah. ok. I take it it is more than just replcaing the string gettext() with
ugettext().

> > Anyway if I start via gm-from-cvs.sh and do not specify --layout and
> --profile
> > GNUmed starts up ok. If I provide  --layout terry or --layout status_quo
> in
> > the script GNUmed stops with this message:
> Seems you don't have modules configured.
That makes sense. Could this be handled saner. IOW can we write some gui
message ? If yes, tell me I will add it to my list :-)

Sebastian

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html