Re: [Gnumed-devel] talkback client

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] talkback client
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:08:06 +0200 (MEST)

> Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
>
> > feed back :-) Anyway. It should be high on the list for 0.12
> Certainly.
>
> BTW, most Linuxy types would read 0.12 as "point-twelve", that is,
> implying 11
> prior versions.
Good point.
Maybe 0.1.0
0.1.2
0.1.4

We can always jump from 0.1.4 to 0.2.0 if we feel like implying substantial
progress.

> I would just go from 0.1 to 0.2. It's not like we are going to run out of
> integers.
You mean 0.1 -- 0.2 -- 0.3 ?
What about minor bugfix releases ?

In general I like the idea of number below 1.0 before we put together a
version we proudly call 1.0 but that will be matter of debate after our much
anticipated version 0.1(.0)

Sebastian

> Ian
>
> P.S. does anyone have any comment on using the user's mailreader to send
> talkbacks?

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms