Re: [Gnumed-devel] getting closer to a version that "makes sense"

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] getting closer to a version that "makes sense"
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:59:15 +0200

> it'd be really good if people could run the current code -
> configure for workplace "Release 0.1" - and put it through the
> paces. It needs a good hard beating to shake out the bugs we
> don't see yet.
I've been quite sloppy here not explaining *how* to do that.

As a convenience I have added a shell script
gm-0_1-from-cvs.sh to CVS.

So, get the most recent source from CVS and run that script.
It should get you right into the Release 0.1 login screen
already pointing at the public server at salaam.homeunix.com.