Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki users

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki users
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:35:44 +0200

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 07:14:26AM +1000, Tony Lembke wrote:

> gnumed.org has had 2472 hits this week, at a daily average of 353, Over
> the last month the daily average was 272, so it is increasing.
Must have to do with the increased occurrence of the term
"release" on the mailing list ;-))

> (I note that screesnhots is a frequently visited page - any new ones)
I can easily provide current ones. The important thing,
however, would be to group those screenshots - at least into
"design studies" / "current reference client" / "intended GUI".

People need to precisely know what they are looking at, eg
they should not by any means download the client just to find
they cannot see the equivalent of all those pretty screenshots.