[Gnumed-devel] drugref status

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] drugref status
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:30:20 -0800

back in February
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2005-02/msg00026.html

Horst wrote

the drugref API is extremely simplified, I'll explain in an extra email how.

Did I miss that email, or is it yet to come?

Over at drugref.org I saw no information updates to mention anything about what Horst had posted to gnumed-devel.

I am wanting to point some people (including local health authority IT strategy people) to drugref but expect it is more likely to get the attention it deserves it is more apparent how far it has gotten.

Should any of Horst's (or other) information, such as the interactions data contributed via the OSCAR people, be updated at

http://drugref.org/xmlrpc-interactions.html

and/or should a news item be added at drugref.org?