Re: [Gnumed-devel] call for action

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] call for action
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:13:18 +1000

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
Hi all,

If I remember correctly there are 80 or so peolple subscribed to this list.
This is a call for action. If you have never attempted to install GNUmed please do now.
If you what to be a developer!

That's no point helping people struggle with an extremely complex source
install (which is only intended for developers)
to then find they can't do anything with gnumed and can't help us get there.
When we have a releasable version (RPMs/DEBs for linux, .EXE for Windows) then,
sure, non-coders should start installing.

Jim,Tony could you please post this call for action to the exposed pages savannah and gnumed.org ? If noone objects, of course.
To be honest, I do, unless it is made clear this is only a useful excerise for
people who want to develop gnumed or make packages.

Ian