Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and ser

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and services.
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 06:57:14 +1000

On Tue, 31 May 2005 01:22, J Busser wrote:
> At 7:52 PM +1000 5/30/05, E Dodd wrote:
> >On Mon, 30 May 2005 10:49, J Busser wrote:

> ... maybe we approach a time that it becomes worth to re-express
> content in a table form, with the characteristics along the left
> column, and other columns (one per country) to denote whether the
> item applies (e.g. "Y" unless there is a character that renders
> correctly across browsers' fonts).
>
> If within the table one or more countries have "variants", then maybe
> listing the variants one below the other. And since the table
> formatting does not (AFAICT) support further sub-organizing we would
> need to set out the sub-organizing (e.g. variants) with wording,
> upper/lower case & maybe spaces (I don't think nesting is supported
> in the tables).

sounds like a suitable proposition, I think you realise that I don't
understand how to make it work yet
I'm keen not to lose the new information on the UK in the depths of the
mailing list archives, so that when the coders get to this point we have
amassed useful information and in a useful form.
Liz

--
The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility.  And
vice versa.