Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and serv

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Prescription printing in arbitrary countries and services.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:08:29 -0700

I previously wrote of PrescribingReports in the wiki

... maybe we approach a time that it becomes worth to re-express content in a table form

If within the table one or more countries have "variants", then maybe listing the variants one below the other. And since the table formatting does not (AFAICT) support further sub-organizing we would need to set out the sub-organizing (e.g. variants) with wording, upper/lower case & maybe spaces

For Liz and Adrian (and anyone else's interest) a first stab at reformatting the above is at

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PrescribingReportsTemp

- the 6th table row (" - private prescriptions have no such marking") is more a comment than a functional requirement and is an example of wiki table limitations as one cannot (except maybe with plug-in tools) break a line within a cell. At least we can merge cells!

The types of extra info to be accomodated would be
- comments
- subitems

Maybe one of the above (comments) can be accomodated with italics, and subitems by manual nesting i.e. preceding with hyphens or dashes
-
--
---