Re: [Gnumed-devel] Google Summer of Code deadine yesterday

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Google Summer of Code deadine yesterday
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:08:24 +0000

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:02, Tim Churches wrote:
> Why has Google imposed such a tight deadline when summer is still 6
> months from now?

1.) they refer to the Northern hemisphere summer which is on ... now.
2.) they have only funding for a few hundred students - which they would
probably get within a few days of publishing their offer

However, we are just working out our end of year tax strategy, and I might be
able to commit some $5,000 to gnumed development, maybe as a bounty for some
mini projects.

Horst