[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed packaging

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed packaging
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:25:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Does anyone know of a sane way to find out which files in our CVS are actually
needed to run GNUmed 0.1 and which are not ? Sure I could package the whole
CVS tree like the tarballs we provide but I only want the files which are
actually needed.
My way was trial and error.  Install a small subset (gnumed.py and
it's imports) and look what is missing ...

Not very elegant but worked more or less.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de