Re: [Gnumed-devel] Google - Summer of Code

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Google - Summer of Code
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:54:15 +1000

David Guest wrote:
> I was speaking to John McKenzie yesterday and this lead me to wondering
> if this http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html was of interest to
> gnumed / drugref.

Ignoring the Northern Hemispheric chauvinism inherent in its name, it
would seem that the invitation for other projects to participate in this
was rather specious at best, cynical at worst, as they allowed only two
days for projects to lodge an expression of interest. I think Karsten
put one in anyway for GNUmed. I was begining to organise one of NetEpi
but the deadline was unrealistic.

Tim C