Re: [Gnumed-devel] distutils

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] distutils
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:27:23 +0200

Ok. Some very rough packages can be created with the help of the shell scripts
in dist/Distutils/

read BUILD.txt for more info. If evrything works ok it should not take mpore
than 5 minutes to create tgz,exe and rpm ( in case of rpm distro)

Any feedback is appreciated

The resulting packages are work in progress. They are by no means good. Don't
install from them. They are there for demonstration purposes only.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany