[Gnumed-devel] Couple of questions re running in 2.6

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Couple of questions re running in 2.6
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:50:10 +1000

Karsten et al,

I've just changed hard drives and have nothing on it than 2.6.1.0 wxPython,
Postgres 8.x etc

Q: Is GNUMed now meant to run under 2.6? If so, there is heaps not working eg
I can't search for patients (just locks up - I'll try and look at that
tomorrow). For example much of the sizer code in some modules is old (I've
quickly fixed that in pregcalc and BMIcalc so at least they run. Also
presumabley because the window style is set to 'mystyle', whatever that is,
there is not close button on those frames.

Regards

richard