Re: [Gnumed-devel] re gnu argus postgres port

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re gnu argus postgres port
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:37:14 +1000

On 18/06/2005, at 11:19 AM, Tim Churches wrote:

There have been reports on the GPCG list that attempts to import
non-HeSA-generated certificates failed, and this was conmfirmed I think
by Andrew Shrosbree, the head programmer at Argus. If the GPCG archives
were searchable, I could confirm that, but they are not.

Tim,
HTH, from my archives
It would be fantastic if open-Argus supported GPG keys.
Go Syan!
Regards,
Tony Lembke