[Gnumed-devel] translators wanted

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] translators wanted
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:25:59 +0200

Hi all,

GNUmed 0.1 is about to see the light of day. As always I will name some tasks
which need to be completed. Make my day. Pick up a task, please.

This time I links the presentation Carlos gave. Anyone care to translate this
into other languages ? If I recall correctly we have German, Spanish, French
speaking people on this list.

To my knowledge this presentation is the only overview we have regarding
GNUmed. People always ask me for such a document. I would appreciate a German
version very much since I have one guy working with us to introduce GNUmed to
medical organizations here in Germany.

To answer your question why I don't do it ? I spend more time than I can
afford managing and building GNUmed already.

http://salaam.homeunix.com/~cfmoro/gnumed/GNUmed-introduction.sxw
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany