[Gnumed-devel] New Zealand's Intrahealth

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] New Zealand's Intrahealth
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:52:22 -0700

This product has been demonstrated to administrative and IT leaders among health region and hospital administration and I am told has piqued their interest.

Does anyone know it well enough to have insight into any Achilles heel(s) that it might have, as far as serving doctors well as an EMR (I mean over and above my presumption that it's a lock-in license paradigm):

http://intrahealth.co.nz/index.html