Re: [Gnumed-devel] looking for Horst

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] looking for Horst
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 07:58:10 +1000

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Horst is still reading this? I have tried to contact him regarding gnotary but he may be too busy to answer my mails.

Any help is appreciated.
Sebastian
He actively posts to the GPCG 9general practice computer group) mailing list - just yesterday I had a friendly online argument with him over collision versus pre-image attacks agianst the MD5 hash algorithm (which is somewhat relevant to gnotary, actually).

Tim C