[Gnumed-devel] innovative software

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] innovative software
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:23:29 +0000

It is rare to encounter truly innovative software that is truly useful at the
same time.

I haven't found a piece of software in the past 5 years where I asked myself
after finding it how I was able to cope without it before, but today I
stumbled across such a rare gem:

http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

If you don't realize why it is so unique and universally useful, you haven't
understood what it is all about - in that case I strongly recommend that you
take ten minutes to run through the tutorial. Else you might miss out.

PS: It's free software, of course. I am not aware of any comparable commercial
product.

PPS: and if you have access to a web server, don't forget to install
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~joeraii/pytw/ !

Horst