[Gnumed-devel] Comments on the resizing problem in the SOAP control

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Comments on the resizing problem in the SOAP control
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:10:55 +1000

Now that I'm running again, and as I'm running this on 2.6, can someone
describe the behaviour of the control under 2.4, as when it boots up in 2.6
the lines are huge and it dosn't resize, is it different in 2.4?

Also, a question. Some time ago when I knocked up the demo gui in 2.6, the
SOAP control at that stage of development seemed to function very differently
and was visually much nicer. Clearly the code has evolved extensively since
that time - Ians in-line popup's seem to have disappeared and been replaced
my modal windows etc.

I'd be happy to email directly to whoever is doing the control (presumably
Carlos).

Thanks, see the png of huge size of lines under 2.6

richard