Re: [Gnumed-devel] states missing in database

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] states missing in database
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:36:27 +1000

I don't beleive users should have the ablity to add states to a database
without verification from a central control as you suggest. I know this may
inconvenience users at first but it is the only way to not pollute the
database lookup tables. I would think that by the time (sigh!, hopefully,
sometime) gnumed gets into use we should have this sort of stuff pretty much
down pat.

ie agree - do not add require pre-existance, but include message to email
details to wherever you feel appropriate.

Ricahrd