[Gnumed-devel] wiki updating

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wiki updating
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 01:47:42 -0700

Hi, I have a breather now for a few weeks, then another beginning Oct 17 or so, for some weeks.

On the wiki there is a link to screenshots under "getting started" which links to
http://www.gnumed.org/documentation/develop/screenshots.html

however someone (thanks) has put newer ones at
http://www.gnumed.org/screenshots.html

so

1) I will update the wiki link to point to the 0.1 shots, if OK

2) shall I also add a link to the 0.1 screenshots onto the main wiki menubar?

3) do the earlier ones at gnumed.org continue to have value? if they should be kept available, under what label should they appear so as to not lead users to any false expectations?
"Concept screenshots (pre-alpha)"?

Also, at home, I have available both a Windows XP machine, plus a debian machine on which I can re-install Sarge.

On which system would my "report" (on results of installation efforts) be of earlier use?