Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update problem (was: EMR journal ordering on same day

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update problem (was: EMR journal ordering on same day)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:50:28 +1000

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:20 am, Hilmar Berger wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> what is it exactly you expect to update ?
If you add clinical notes and then view say the EMR, the old information stays
sitting there, not updated to display the new information you have added.

> I see that the patient name is not updated correctly from search term to
> the full name when the same patient is already loaded. Anything else ?
Not only that, but my continuing beef about that is that when one searches for
a new patient all the previous patients clinical data should be removed from
the screen at the instant their name is deleted from the input box and a new
search is being tried.

Richard